EPHESIANS 1:15-23: “Therefore, ever since I heard of your trust in the Lord Yeshua and of your love for all the kedoshim, I never stop giving thanks for you as I mention you in my prayers— that the God of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, our glorious Father, may give you spiritual wisdom and revelation in knowing Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what is the richness of His glorious inheritance in the kedoshim, and what is His exceedingly great power toward us who keep trusting Him—in keeping with the working of His mighty strength. This power He exercised in Messiah when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in heaven. He is far above any ruler, authority, power, leader, and every name that is named—not only in the olam ha-zeh but also in the olam ha-ba. God placed all things under Messiah’s feet and appointed Him as head over all things for His community— which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” TLV
OBSERVATION: What a powerful prayer, filled with powerful promise! Lord, I join in praying this prayer over my life and the life of our church family as we prepare for worship this morning.
• Grant us spiritual wisdom and revelation so that we might know Jesus in an ever increasing way.
• Open our spiritual eyes so that we might be strengthened in the hope of our calling, our glorious eternal inheritance in heaven, with all those who call upon the name of Jesus Christ as Lord.
• Strengthen our faith so that we might understand the exceedingly great power that He is working on our behalf as we trust Him.
• Let us walk in His resurrection power, the same power the Father used when He raised Jesus Christ from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in power and glory.
• Let us willingly surrender to His Lordship, for His name is above every name and power, in heaven and upon earth, both in this present time, and forever more.
• Let us give thanks for His Body, the Church, the community of God’s chosen and elected sons and daughters, the dwelling place of His fullness through the seal and guarantee of His Holy Spirit.
• Fill us with the love of Jesus in and overflowing way as we partake of HIs fullness.
In Jesus Name!